Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: no MIDI-play sound

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hansbaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just installed newest drivers and appl. software for my EWS64XL. WAV- and Mod-sounds do function as well as the midi fm-synthesis but the midi-Play function does not work. This means I get a lousy midi sound quality.
    When I used the setup-button of the media player and select MIDI-Play all I get is a big silence!??
    What did I do wrong?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Have you loaded a soundset with the setmanager?
    I think that is the problem, it had the same problem.

    John

  3. #3
    Inactive Member hansbaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for your answer John. Indeed there was no soundset loaded. I found this answer also in the MIDI stuff of this site.

    hans

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •